Hello Int-Law,

We are moving Int-Law to a new server on Monday 22 December.  To make
the move the list will have to be shut down from approximately 9 a.m. to
5 p.m. EST on that day.  I will send a message to the list once it
brought up on the new server.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

Joe Schumacher
Int-Law Manager

NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC) User Services
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN)
Earth Institute at Columbia University
PO Box 1000, 61 Rt 9W, Palisades NY 10964 USA
Ph: 845-365-8969, Fax: 845-365-8922
http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu