Dear all:

We are searching for the following articles from the Inter-American and European Human Rights Journal; our coverage on HeinOnline doesn't seem to include these two pieces.  We are hoping to find

--- "Conception, Fertilization and the Onset of Human Personhood: A Note on the Case Artavia Murillo et al. v. Costa Rica," by Eduardo Rivera Lopez,  6 Inter-Am. & Eur. Hum. Rts. J. 54 (2013)

--- "Examining Atala-Riffo and Daughters v. Chile, the First Inter-American Case on Sexual Orientation, and Some of its Implications", by Álvaro Paúl,  5 Inter-Am. & Eur. Hum. Rts. J. 3 (2012)

If you have access to these pieces, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

dkp

--
Dennis Kim-Prieto, J.D., M.S.L.I.S., M.F.A.

Reference Librarian
Rutgers School of Law -- Newark
123 Washington Street
Newark, NJ 07102