From: Harvey Morrell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 03:26 AM GMT Standard Time
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Int-Law] Names of Judges who have served on the Andean Tribunal of Justice

Griaßt eich!

One of our professors is looking for the names of all the judges who have ever served on the Andean Tribunal of Justice. I have looked at their website and have written to the contact person at the Tribunal, to no avail.
If any of you have suggestions for how to obtain these names, I’d be forever grateful.

Harvey Morrell,
Associate Director for Collections and Database Services
University of Baltimore Law Library
1401 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
410.837.4657