Bonjour Int-Law! For a presentation I'm doing, I'd love to know y'all tricks and tips when teaching law students or new lawyers how to research international law.  And what fun stuff (treats!  :-)) y'all do when teaching.  I have Halloween in the brain...  Please email me direction at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any thoughts y'all might have.  Xie Xie, Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques | Foreign and International Law Librarian & Lecturer in Law
The University of Chicago | D'Angelo Law Library
1121 East 60th Street | Chicago, Illinois 60637
Office: 773.702.9612 | Fax: 773.702.2889