I am looking for articles 81 - 84 of the Code of the Child and the Adolescent from Peru (presume these come from the Peruvian Civil Code but don’t know for sure).    If anyone can direct me to where I can find this I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Laura Speer

Manager of Library Services DC/NY

Vinson & Elkins LLP

2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 500 West

Washington, DC 20037

Tel +1.202.639.6728

Fax +1.202.879.8928

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is
intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying
of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

Thank You.