I am looking for articles 81 - 84 of the Code of the Child and the Adolescent from Peru (presume these come from the Peruvian Civil Code but don’t know for sure).    If anyone can direct me to where I can find this I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Laura Speer
Manager of Library Services DC/NY
Vinson & Elkins LLP
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 500 West
Washington, DC 20037
Tel +1.202.639.6728
Fax +1.202.879.8928

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is
 intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying
 of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
 email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

Thank You.