Thank you to everyone who replied these have now been supplied.

From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Lisa Paul [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Solomon Islands Regulations

Hi,

Apologies for another Solomon Islands request.  Unfortunately these have been unable to be supplied through our Libraries Australia Document Delivery service.

I'm looking for:

·         King's Regulation No 14 of 1918

·         Queen's Regulation No 3 of 1900

If you have any suggestions or have access to these could you please let me know.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa Paul

Brisbane Library Manager

Ashurst - Australia

D: +61 7 3259 7341

Clients voted us one of Asia-Pacific's top three law firms read more

Ashurst Australia 123 Eagle Street Brisbane QLD 4000 Australia

T: +61 7 3259 7000 | F: +61 7 3259 7111 | DX 388 Brisbane

www.ashurst.com | Offices worldwide

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email. Please then delete both emails and do not disclose their contents to any person. We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and any attachments are virus free. You should take full responsibility for virus checking. Ashurst reserves the right to monitor all email communications through its networks. If the content of this email is personal or unconnected with our business, we accept no liability or responsibility for it.

Ashurst Australia (ABN 75 304 286 085) is a general partnership constituted under the laws of the Australian Capital Territory and is part of the Ashurst Group. Further details about Ashurst can be found on our website at www.ashurst.com.