Print

Print


The reply piqued my curiosity . . . it turns out to be Building Law 
Reports (UK). I have a copy in hand and will scan/send to Kesa.

Kent Olson
UVA Law Library


On 6/9/2014 10:32 AM, Deane, Catherine wrote:
>
> Dear Kesa,
>
> Have you been helped?
>
> Which B.L.R. are you referring to?
>
> Bahamas Law Reports?
>
> Barbados Law Reports
>
> Bengal Law Reports
>
> Bermuda Law Reports
>
> Bombay Law Reporter
>
> Business Law Reports (Annotated) Canada
>
> We definitely have the Barbados Law Reports, and we may have some of 
> the others as well.
>
> If you still need help, let me know and I'll check to see what we have.
>
> Best,
>
> Deane
>
> *From:*International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) 
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] *On Behalf Of *Kesa Tuikoro
> *Sent:* Sunday, June 08, 2014 9:44 PM
> *To:* [log in to unmask]
> *Subject:* [Int-Law] Help please
>
> I am looking for a copy of judgment from the B.L.R...the parties names 
> are:
>
> Cory & Son vs Wingate Investments (1980) 17 B.L.R. 104
>
> Can any provide the same please and thanking you in advance for your 
> assistance
>
> Regards
>
> kesa
>
>
> -- 
> Kesaia Tuikoro
> Librarian
> High Court Library
> Judicial Department
> Suva.
>
> ******************************************************************* 
> Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to 
> [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> To 
> unsubscribe send a message with unsubscribe int-law as the text of the 
> message to [log in to unmask] 
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]> An archive of 
> postings are located at 
> http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. **DISCLAIMER: The 
> opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not 
> necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's 
> sponsors.
>
> ******************************************************************* 
> Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to 
> [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe send a message with 
> unsubscribe int-law as the text of the message to 
> [log in to unmask] An archive of postings are 
> located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. 
> **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the 
> authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its 
> staff, or CIESIN's sponsors. 


*******************************************************************
Int-Law - International Law Librarians List:  Post messages to [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe send a message with  unsubscribe int-law  as the text of the message to [log in to unmask]
An archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html.
**DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.