Dear all

Is anyone able to supply a photocopy from the hardcopy series of Hong Kong Cases? This is for judicial proceedings and is urgently required. I have been unable to find any document delivery suppliers in the UK. We will of course be happy to pay any associated costs

Udl Argos Engineering & Heavy Industries Co Ltd v li Oi Lin
[2002] 1 HKC 172

Kind regards
Jessica

Jessica Sambrook
Senior Information Officer

Direct  +44 20 7466 1652

Maples and Calder  |  London
maplesandcalder.com
maplesfs.com
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may also be privileged. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any error in transmission. It is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. It should not be read, copied, distributed or otherwise used by any other person.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. All communications sent by us to our clients are subject to our Terms of Engagement which are available from your usual Maples and Calder contact.

For further information about Maples and Calder (including a list of our partners) please visit “http://www.maplesandcalder.com”.  For further information about MaplesFS please visit “http://www.maplesfs.com”.