For what it's worth, Google Books can also be a very useful source for
older material that has no copyright restrictions on it.

This particular case is available, for instance, in *The Exchequer
reports*found at
http://books.google.com/books?oe=UTF-8&id=03kOAAAAYAAJ (and also via the
Hathi Trust Digital Library at
http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/010433885), just in case the English
Reports version on CommLII is insufficient.

-Marty

R. Martin Witt
Reference Librarian & Lecturer-in-Law
The Arthur W. Diamond Law Library
Columbia Law School - Columbia University
435 West 116th Street
New York, NY 10027-7297
(212) 854-1772