Hi all - this is so cool!  I love Hein!  :)  For those who subscribe to HeinOnline, they have been doing oral histories of law librarians for the past couple of years and these videos are available in the "An Oral History of Law Librarianship" collection as part of the HeinOnline Spinelli's Law Library Reference Shelf.  When I was chatting with Hein folks a while ago,  I suggested cataloging them, and I just notice Ellen Schaffer's is cataloged!  Making these oral histories more discoverable.

Here's is a link previewing the series and showing excerpts for the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC62l92idRs

I've been interested lately in international biography.  For U.S. law librarians, AALL does not publish the print biographical directories any more.  So there's an invisibility I've been pondering.

Cheers,
Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law
D'Angelo Law Library
University of Chicago Law School
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette
http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

"Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere."