From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yahya Melhem
Sent: 28 March 2014 16:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Int-Law] Special Majlis in the Maldives

Hi Elaine,

I would suggest you contact them:
http://www.majlis.gov.mv/en/majlis-at-a-glance/
Best,
Yahya
___________________
Yahya Melhem
Librarian for Islamic Law
Harvard Law School
Langdell/Areeda Hall 195
1545 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge MA 020138
Office: 617-384-8495

-----Original Message-----
From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elaine Wintle
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Special Majlis in the Maldives

Good afternoon

Can anyone suggest a source (online or hardcopy) for the proceedings of the Special Majlis of the Maldives concerning the 2008 Constitution. The Special Majlis is the legislative body of the Maldives and we would like to find a Hansard like transcript of the discussions ... if such exists.
I've not been able to find anything by Internet searching. I shall see whether the British Library holds these proceedings, but hoped some one on the INT-LAW list might have some ideas!

Many thanks

Elaine

Elaine Wintle
Information Officer
Blackstone Chambers
Temple
London

This email has been scanned by Blackstone's Hosted Email Security.