** Apologies for cross-posting **

Dear Int-Lawers

Me again J

I have been asked by one of our advocates for titles of international law
journals that deal with environmental law and current trends and happenings
in the field. I suggested that his PA look at the websites of major
publishers like Kluwer Law to find out what, if any, journals they publish
on the subject. However, personal recommendations would be hugely useful, so
if anyone know of a journal they can recommend, please can you contact me
off-list.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Lydia

To access the Johannesburg Bar Library Catalogue  and Journal article Index,
go to www.johannesburgbar.co.za <http://www.johannesburgbar.co.za/>  > click
on the picture of antiquarian books under BAR LIBRARY on the menu

Lydia Craemer

Johannesburg Bar Library

Tel: +27 11 292-6917

Fax: +27 11 292-6911

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Lower Ground Floor

The Chambers

3 Protea Place, Sandown

Sandton, South Africa, 2196

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really have to