From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dennis Kim-Prieto
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] LAP Lambert Academic Publishing

With apologies for cross-posting...

I am curious if anyone has had any experience (positive OR negative) with LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.

I received a proposal from them via email, and my own googling of them has left me a bit confused.  Has anyone on either of these lists had any experience with LAP Lambert (or their parent company, OmniScriptum GmbH & Co. KG) that you can share?  I'll be happy to keep your remarks confidential.

Thanks much,

dkp

Dennis Kim-Prieto, J.D., M.S.L.I.S., M.F.A.

Reference Librarian
Rutgers School of Law -- Newark
123 Washington Street
Newark, NJ 07102