Hello,

I've been unable to locate the following Australian cases in any of our sources and they do not appear to be available in any Canadian libraries. If you're able to provide copies, please contact me off-list. Happy to pay reasonable costs.

Walker Civil Engineering Pty Ltd v Sun Alliance & London Insurance plc 2 (1998), 10 ANZ Insurance Cases 61-418
Graham Evans and Co (Qld) Pty Ltd v Vanguard Insurance Company Limited (1987), 4 ANZ Insurance Cases 60-772

Thank you!

Mica

Mica Depner
Librarian
T 604.640.4048 | F 604.662.5342 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
1200 Waterfront Centre, 200 Burrard St, P.O. Box 48600, Vancouver, BC, Canada  V7X 1T2

Borden Ladner Gervais LLP | It begins with service
Calgary | Montréal | Ottawa | Toronto | Vancouver | Waterloo Region
blg.com<http://www.blg.com/>

This message is intended only for the named recipients. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination or copying of this message by anyone other than a named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to a named recipient, please notify us immediately, and permanently destroy this message and any copies you may have. Warning: Email may not be secure unless properly encrypted.