Bonjour la liste!  I don’t think I posted about this new free resource (not yet officially launched, but enough content to check it out).  Ciao, Lyo.  One key features if judgments/jurisprudence/case-law by subject.  See e.g. Health Topics-Mental Health.

Global Health and Human Rights Database (see About here and here)

http://www.globalhealthrights.org/

Besides keyword search features, it has judgments by health topics, human rights, region, country, international bodies, regional bodies.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques

Foreign and International Law

Librarian and Lecturer in Law

D’Angelo Law Library

University of Chicago Law School

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette

http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

"Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere."