Bonjour la liste!  I don't think I posted about this new free resource (not yet officially launched, but enough content to check it out).  Ciao, Lyo.  One key features if judgments/jurisprudence/case-law by subject.  See e.g. Health Topics--->Mental Health<http://www.globalhealthrights.org/category/health-topics/mental-health/>.

Global Health and Human Rights Database (see About here<http://www.globalhealthrights.org/> and here<http://www.law.georgetown.edu/oneillinstitute/global-health-law/who-health-and-human-rights-database.cfm>)
http://www.globalhealthrights.org/

Besides keyword search features, it has judgments by health topics, human rights, region, country, international bodies, regional bodies.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law
D'Angelo Law Library
University of Chicago Law School
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette
http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

"Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere."