Hi all - I'm trying to figure out the benefits of individual versus institutional membership in the Chinese and American Forum on Legal Information and Law Libraries (CAFLL).  Anyone who belongs and can give me feedback, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Thanks, Lyo.

http://cafllnet.org/

Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law
D'Angelo Law Library
University of Chicago Law School
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette
http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

"Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere."