Hi

I've been asked to obtain a copy of Twinn v Canada (1989 2 FCD 20) (dated 6 March 1989) for judicial proceedings but I'm not sure what this citation is to.

I've found a number of hearings with the same party names but not referencing this specific citation. I did find reference to the following with the same hearing date but I'm not sure if they are one in the same

TWINN c. CANADA (T-66-86, juge McNair, ordonnance en date du 6-3-89, 5 p.)

Cour Federale du Canada

juge McNair

[1989] 2 C.F. F 24; 1989 C.F. F LEXIS 287

If anyone could shed some light as to where I might locate a copy I'd be very grateful

Many thanks

Jessica Sambrook
Senior Information Officer

Direct  +44 20 7466 1652

Maples and Calder  |  London
maplesandcalder.com
maplesfs.com

Jessica Sambrook
Senior Information Officer

Direct  +44 20 7466 1652

Maples and Calder  |  London
maplesandcalder.com
maplesfs.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may also be privileged. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any error in transmission. It is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. It should not be read, copied, distributed or otherwise used by any other person. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. All communications sent by us to our clients are subject to our Terms of Engagement which are available from your usual Maples and Calder contact. For further information about Maples and Calder (including a list of our partners) please visit maplesandcalder.com. For further information about MaplesFS please visit maplesfs.com.