Hi Kay, that would be great if not too much trouble.
Thank you for getting back to me.
Much appreciated.
Kim

Kim Kelly
Academic Group Services Librarian, Business/Law
Library and Learning Services
Division of Information Services
Nathan Campus (N53 0.03)
Griffith University, Queensland, 4111

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +61(07) 3735 5242
Fax: +61(07) 3735 4075
Mobile: 0433792922

*Australian Law Librarians' Association*
*ALLA(Qld) CPD Coordinator (**2012-2013)*
http://www.alla.asn.au/