Dear collegues,

One of our professors needs the following papers and book chapter. We only
have access to part of content on JStor. Because of this I ask for your
help.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
--
*Paula Carina de Araújo*
Mestre em Ciência, Gestão e Tecnologia da Informação (UFPR)

1 - Richard Posner, An economic approach to legal procedure and judicial
administration
http://www.jstor.org/discover/**10.2307/724058?uid=3738880&**
uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&**sid=21102520563091<http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/724058?uid=3738880&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&sid=21102520563091>

 2 - Legal Error, Litigation, and the Incentive to Obey the Law (preciso
muito!!)
A. Mitchell Polinsky and Steven Shavell

Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization
Vol. 5, No. 1 (Spring, 1989), pp. 99-108

http://www.jstor.org/discover/**10.2307/764935?uid=3738880&**
uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&**sid=21102520563091<http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/764935?uid=3738880&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&sid=21102520563091>

3 - Handbook of Law and Economics v.1 - A. Mitchell Polinsky, Steven Shavell

4 - Book Chapter

Liquidated damages versus penalties: sense or nonsense?
<http://ebooks.cambridge.org/chapter.jsf?bid=CBO9780511528248&cid=CBO9780511528248A040&tabName=Chapter>pp.
152-160

Kenneth W. Clarkson
Roger Leroy Miller
Timothy J. Muris
http://ebooks.cambridge.org/**chapter.jsf?bid=**CBO9780511528248&cid=**
CBO9780511528248A040<http://ebooks.cambridge.org/chapter.jsf?bid=CBO9780511528248&cid=CBO9780511528248A040>

5 - Judicial Competence and Fundamental Rights - Earl M. Maltz and Ira C.
Lupu

Michigan Law Review
Vol. 78, No. 2 (Dec., 1979), pp. 284-296
http://www.jstor.org/discover/**10.2307/1288389?uid=3738880&**
uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&**sid=21102534104273<http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1288389?uid=3738880&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&sid=21102534104273>