I have received all three cases - thank you so much for your help!!
/Best regards
Sofia Sternberg

From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sternberg Sofia
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 4:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] SEC-cases needed

Dear Colleagues,
I wonder if anyone has access to older SEC cases from the publication "Securities and exchange commission decisions and reports" and would be able to provide us with copies of 3 cases for one of our researchers:
Teck Hughes Gold Mines Ltd, 3 SEC 462(1938)
National Oats Co 4 SEC 751 (1939)
Fireman's Fund Ins. Co 15 SEC 30 (1943)

/Best regards

Sofia Sternberg