Dear Paula,

We have these. If you still need them please let me know.

Regards

Tracey

From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paula Carina de Araujo
Sent: 11 June 2013 02:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Paper from Law Quarterly Review

Dear colleagues,

I need your help to find the following papers. Could you help me? We don't have access to these journals at our university.

Adrian Zuckerman. Similar Fact Evidence: the unobservable rule, (1987) 104 Law Quarterly Review 187;

Adrian Zuckerman. Law, Fact or Justice? (1986) 66 Boston University Law Review 487

Best regards,

--
Paula Carina de Araújo
Mestre em Ciência, Gestão e Tecnologia da Informação (UFPR)

"Moments are the molecules that make up the eternity". (Elder Neal A. Maxwell)
******************************************************************* Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To unsubscribe send a message with unsubscribe int-law as the text of the message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> An archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy or distribute this message or any files transmitted with it.  If you have received this in error, please notify the sender (using the Reply option in your email software) and then delete it.

The contents of this message and any associated files do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple.