From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JHB Bar Library
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 7:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Companies Rules of 1909 of the states of Grenada and West Indies Islands

Hi Int-Lawers

It’s been a week of finding the unfindable.

One of our advocates has asked whether I can source a copy of the Companies Rules of 1909 of the States of Grenada and the West Indies Islands ( I may not have the title 100% correct). He’s looking for section 150 in particular which deals with dividends paid out when companies are wound up. I did an Internet search but drew a blank. WorldLII searches also drew a blank. I suspect that it’s not easily accessible because of the year and is perhaps not something one would find in the public domain.

If someone can suggest where I could look for this character, or direct me to an institution which might have it, I’d be most grateful. If someone on Int-Law has a copy and is prepared to send me section 150 via e-mail, that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance for any suggestions, help, etc.

Have a good weekend all.

Cheers

Lydia

To access the Johannesburg Bar Library Catalogue  and Journal article Index, go to www.johannesburgbar.co.za > click on the picture of antiquarian books under BAR LIBRARY on the menu

Lydia Craemer

Johannesburg Bar Library

Tel: +27 11 292-6917

Fax: +27 11 292-6911

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Lower Ground Floor

The Chambers

3 Protea Place, Sandown

Sandton, South Africa, 2196

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP.  The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at [log in to unmask]