Hi Int-Lawers

It’s been a week of finding the unfindable.

One of our advocates has asked whether I can source a copy of the Companies Rules of 1909 of the States of Grenada and the West Indies Islands ( I may not have the title 100% correct). He’s looking for section 150 in particular which deals with dividends paid out when companies are wound up. I did an Internet search but drew a blank. WorldLII searches also drew a blank. I suspect that it’s not easily accessible because of the year and is perhaps not something one would find in the public domain.

If someone can suggest where I could look for this character, or direct me to an institution which might have it, I’d be most grateful. If someone on Int-Law has a copy and is prepared to send me section 150 via e-mail, that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance for any suggestions, help, etc.

Have a good weekend all.

Cheers

Lydia

To access the Johannesburg Bar Library Catalogue  and Journal article Index, go to www.johannesburgbar.co.za > click on the picture of antiquarian books under BAR LIBRARY on the menu

Lydia Craemer

Johannesburg Bar Library

Tel: +27 11 292-6917

Fax: +27 11 292-6911

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Lower Ground Floor

The Chambers

3 Protea Place, Sandown

Sandton, South Africa, 2196

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really have to