Dear Int-Lawers

My sincere apologies for not letting you know that I rec'd a copy of this
case (as it turns) out from two members of the Int- Law listserv. I've been
up to my ears in one of those queries which has a never ending paper trail
because it involves "historical" information, so my focus was somewhere else
completely !!

Hope you all have a good day and restful weekend when it rolls around.

Cheers

Lydia

To access the Johannesburg Bar Library Catalogue  and Journal article Index,
go to  <http://www.johannesburgbar.co.za/> www.johannesburgbar.co.za > click
on the picture of antiquarian books under BAR LIBRARY on the menu

Lydia Craemer

Johannesburg Bar Library

Tel: +27 11 292-6917

Fax: +27 11 292-6911

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Lower Ground Floor

The Chambers

3 Protea Place, Sandown

Sandton, South Africa, 2196

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really have to