 From: Josiline Phiri <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:22 AM
Subject: [Int-Law] Constitutions of Rhodesia 1923-1969

Dear Int Lawyers

I am looking for soft copies of the Rhodesian constitutions from 1923-1969. I would be glad if you can offer an help with the constitution that you have in your collection.

Thank you.

Regards,

Josiline Phiri
******************************************************************* Int-Law - International Law Librarians List:  Post messages to [log in to unmask]