One of our Human Rights Quarterly is looking for the following case, which is from Brasil:

Augusto Affonso Botelho Neto v. União, Judgment of 2009, No. 3388 (Pet/RR)

Unfortunately neither he nor anyone else in our College can read Portuguese.  I would appreciate any help finding this case.

Best wishes,

Jim

James W. Hart, MA, MSLS
Associate Senior Reference Librarian