Hello fellow Int-Law-ers!

I am in need of a copy of the Swiss Bar Association Code of Legal Ethics... and my patron needs an English translation (of course). Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any assistance is greatly appreciated, as always!

Wanita

Wanita Scroggs, JD, MLIS
International Law Librarian
and Adjunct Professor