From: Teh Nurain <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Subject: Zelleco Garnishee Proceedings
To: Noordin <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Noordin,

Can you help me find this case please

Grant Plant Hire v Trickey (Beaconsfield Urban District Council, Garnishee)
(1961) 105 Sol J 255. Its an English Court of Appeal case. We need it for
submission on Friday, 30.11.2012.

Thank you

--
Regards,

*Teh Nurain Binti Kamaralzaman*
Messrs. Belden
Advocates & Solicitors
Level 1B, Block B, Kompleks Pejabat Damansara,
Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2095 0203
Fax : 03-2095 0506
http://www.beldenlex.com

This e-mail message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or
legally privileged information or may be otherwise protected from
disclosure.  It is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review,
disclosure or copying of this message and the information it contains is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and discard all its contents.  Internet
correspondence is not secure and we accept no responsibility for viruses.
It is your responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachment(s) for
viruses.  Please note that any views expressed in this e-mail may be those
of the originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this firm.  No
undertaking, guarantee or other obligations in this e-mail will be binding
on the firm or the individual lawyer unless it is confirmed in a letter on
the firm's letterhead and signed by a partner of the firm.

--
Regards,

*Noordin
*