Many thanks to all who responded!

From: Beaue Frost
Sent: Thursday, 18 October 2012 12:26 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UAE Legislation Search - Apologies for cross-posting

Dear All

I am a Law Librarian working in New Zealand and I am hoping someone will be able to help in advising me on where to find United Arab Emirates legislation in English?

I am specifically looking for Abu Dhabi legislation and in particular:

  Abu Dhabi Law No 6 of 2008 (procurement, tenders, bids and warehouses)

as well as

  Abu Dhabi Procurements, Tenders and Bids manual (issued pursuant to the procurement law)

but any clues on a reliable source would be greatly appreciated as online searches have resulted in Arabic versions only.

Many Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Beaue

Beaue Frost National Systems Librarian
t +64 4 498 5020    f +64 4 498 5001
Minter Ellison Rudd Watts Lawyers 125 The Terrace * Wellington 6011
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  www.minterellison.co.nz<http://www.minterellison.co.nz/>