We have this on BeckOnline. I'll send it to you in a moment.
-Ryan

From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Pratter
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 3:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Section from a German commentary

Hello INT-LAW,

We are in search of the following portion of a commentary on the Insolvenzordnung.  The citation I was given is this:

Claus Ott & Mihai Vuia, in Münchener Kommentar zur Insolvenzordnung, Band 1 [Munich Commentary on the Insolvency Act, vol. 1] at § 12 InsO, para. 10 (Hans-Peter Kirchhof, Hans-Jürgen Lwowski & Rolf Stürner eds., 2d ed. 2007) (F.R.G.)

My guess is that this refers to paragraph 10 or perhaps Randnummer 10 of the commentary following article 12 of the InsO.  From what I could glean from WorldCat, it does not appear that a law library in the U.S. holds the 2d ed. 2007 of this Kommentar.  Perhaps a colleague in Germany can assist?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Jonathan Pratter
Foreign & International Law Librarian
Tarlton Law Library
Jamail Center for Legal Research
University of Texas School of Law

******************************************************************* Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To unsubscribe send a message with unsubscribe int-law as the text of the message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> An archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.