From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Reynolds
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 12:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Int-Law] St. Lucia Data Protection Act 2011

Hi Paula:

St Lucia is one of those countries in the Caribbean without a comprehensive laws website.
I have in my notes.
Go to the St. Lucia National ICT Office at http://ww.ict.gov.lc/ and on documents, there is a list of items, including four laws, these are all in full text in bill form.  This has a Privacy and data protection act. 2010 (there was also one for 2009 not on this database).  This is the bill form, but if you know it passed in December 2011, and anyway it is assuredly a government offered act, I am confident that this text is authentic
tom reynolds