Hello, all,

I have a rush query about the meaning of the word "docent" in the
context of university systems in Colombia.  Apparently the term refers
to a lecturer, but we would like to know more about what level of
expertise, training, and pay is involved.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mary
---
Mary Rumsey
Foreign, Comparative & International Law Librarian
University of Minnesota Law Library
229 19th Ave. S./Minneapolis MN 55455-0400
612.625.2905