Greetings,

I'm hoping that someone may be able to assist with a copy of:

Palimport Ltd v Ciba-Geigy Ltd (formerly Ciba Ltd) (unreported) CA 280/73, 23
December 1974, Supreme Court of Israel.  We have also come across the
following reference Palimport Ltd. v. Ciba Geigi Ltd. (1975) 29(1) P.D. 597

Lexis.com only has selected decisions from the Supreme Court of Israel.

Kind regards

Jane

Jane De Highden | Knowledge Consultant
King & Wood Mallesons
Level 50, Bourke Place, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
T +61 3 9643 5569 | F +61 3 9643 5999
[log in to unmask] | www.kwm.com

The Power of Together