Hello,
This question was a rush request, so I am grateful for responses from Julienne Grant, Geoffrey Hartwell, Xinh Luu, and Martin Witt. I now have the January decision from the court.  My follow up question is this: Some of the news accounts I saw, indicated that the judge wrote on this issue  again in April. This is where it is announced that the Cadarola  fine would be upheld and that Senesi could not be labeled an anti-semite.  Could anyone confirm or deny this  for me?

Thank you,
John

John Wilson
Foreign and International Law Librarian