Can anyone help with the query below from one of my colleagues?
Please would you contact Peter direct: [log in to unmask]
if you are able to help.

Thanks

Elaine Wintle
Information Officer
Blackstone Chambers Temple
London EC4Y 9BW UK

Can anyone out there supply a copy of the following (email or fax)? It would
be very much appreciated.

Shabtai Rosenne (ed.), "League of Nations Conference for the Codification of
International Law (1930)", 4 vols. (Oceana Publications, 1975), vol. 4, pages
1575-1581.

The title of the document itself (at least as I have been given it) is "Minutes
of the Third Committee, Conference for the Codification of International Law",
League of Nations Doc. C.351(c) M.145(c).

Peter

Peter Jackson
Librarian
11 KBW