Dear Paula,
We do own this periodical, but unfortunately in our storage facilities,
so a copy would take about two days to reach you.
Please let me know whether it had been delivered to you already or some
other friendly member of this list might let us know that she or he can
send it faster than that.
Kind regards from Hamburg, Germany
Andreas