Dear Int-Lawyers:

A student is looking for a very recent case by the Tribunal de Grande Instance of Paris and has found references and synopses but has had no luck so far finding the actual decision.  The case is Fundación Gala-Salvador Dalí and VEGAP vs ADAGP (Société des auteurs dans les arts graphiques et plastiques), decided July 8, 2011. The case stems from ECJ Case C-518/08.

The student reads French fluently so language is not a concern.  I would be grateful for any advice or assistance in helping me find this case!

Regards,

Gabriela

Gabriela Femenia, L '00
Foreign and International Law Librarian