**Apologies for cross-posting**

This is a question for our Australian colleagues, but if anyone else knows I'd be pleased to hear from you!

I've been told that apparently Australia recently adopted a new company form that allows social enterprise endeavours/objectives to be enshrined in the company constitutional documents.

We are really hazy on the details but we'd like get hold of some more information on this point if at all possible.

I'd be happy to summarise responses for the list if there is interest.

Many thanks
Jas

Jas Breslin | Regional Information Resources Manager - Europe
Morrison & Foerster | Citypoint, 1 Ropemaker Street
London EC2Y 9AW | Phone: 0207 920 4018
Fax: 0207 496 8518 | [log in to unmask]

One thousand lawyers in the world's finance and technology centres.  One compelling mission: to deliver success for our clients.

This communication has been sent from the offices of Morrison & Foerster (UK) LLP. Its contents and any files attached are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender "Breslin, Jasbir L." <[log in to unmask]> immediately by reply e-mail and please delete the message from your system immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Morrison & Foerster (UK) LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number 288135). The partners are either solicitors or registered foreign lawyers (admitted to practice in various US States). All solicitors and registered foreign lawyers are required to comply with the Solicitors' Code of Conduct 2007, as amended from time to time. These can be accessed at http://www.sra.org.uk . Our offices are located at CityPoint, One Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9AW. You can also contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 20 7920 4000, by fax on +44 (0) 20 7496 8500 and by e-mail at [log in to unmask] More information about Morrison & Foerster worldwide, including our London office, can be found on our website, at www.mofo.com.

A list of Partners of Morrison & Foerster (UK) LLP, a Delaware Limited Liability Partnership, (registered number 4569482 8100 080747141) is available at our offices.

For information about this legend, go to
http://www.mofo.com/Circular230/