**Apologies for cross posting**
Dear Colleagues,

Can anyone help me locate a copy of the following?

Lynch v Lynch, Family Court of Australia, October 2000

I think this is the neutral citation - Lynch v Lynch [2000] FamCA 1353

I have found an FLC reference, but would ideally like to get hold of a full transcript.

Kind regards

Sally

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy or distribute this message or any files transmitted with it. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender (using the Reply option in your email software) and then delete it.
The contents of this message and any associated files do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple.