Dear all,

I would appreciate any assistance in finding the text of the following Singapore High Court judgment:

 The Sahand  [2011] SGHC 27

According to this EJIL Talk! post, it was available at the available at Singapore Law Watch, but they have only recent judgments, and this appears to be no longer available.

        "We archive news headlines in SLW for only two weeks and judgments, commentaries, legislative notices for three months."

None of our subscriptions seems to include this. WorldLII does not seem to have 2011 cases yet.  All suggestions welcome!

Thank you.

Peace,
Susan

  Ms Susan Kurtas
  Legal Branch Library
  212-963-5372
  212-963-7412 (Reference Desk)
  [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]