Hi everyone:

This was posted by one of my contacts on Facebook:

http://www.biep.gouv.fr//common/jobSearch/showOfferExt/offerId/40363<http://www.biep.gouv.fr/common/jobSearch/showOfferExt/offerId/40363>

I thought it might be of interest to European folks who were looking for work.

Regards,

Bobbi Weaver, Foreign & International Law Reference Librarian
California Western School of Law
225 Cedar Street
San Diego, CA  92101  USA

(619) 525-1497