Hola Int-Lawyers - from the Law Library of Congress on Twitter:

@LawLibCongress<http://twitter.com/LawLibCongress> Free Access to the Laws of Argentina! http://t.co/FJh1XHm #GLIN<http://twitter.com/search?q=%23GLIN>
I'm not sure if this is part of the "Free Law" Movement, but arriba Argentina!  :)

I've been told that there are about 40 legal information institutes (LIIs).  Waiting to find out where all these sources for free, publicly accessible laws are.  I thought there were only 14 or so!   Post links, y'all!  :)
http://www.worldlii.org/worldlii/declaration/

Ciao,
Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques