Hello, INT-LAW,

We are in search of a 2008 article published in Jurisprudencia Argentina.  The citation is: Sebastian Elias, Massa y la Saga de la Pesificación: Lo Bueno, lo Malo y lo Feo  2008-II JURISPRUDENCIA ARGENTINA 1326  (2008).

If a colleague, perhaps in Argentina, can help by supplying a PDF of this article, we will be grateful.

Gracias de antemano,

Jonathan Pratter
International Law Librarian
Tarlton Law Library