Buy the book *Legal Research Methods in a Modern World: A Coursebook*.  It
provides a comparative overview of researching in the U.S., EU, and other
countries.  It's available at Amazon.com, but a description from the
publisher is available at: http://www.djoef-forlag.dk/vare/8757424675

It should give you most of what you need to know to conduct a seminar, or
you can give it to your attorney and let them dive into it.

Regards,

Jason

--
Jason Hawkins