Hello all,

I am trying to help one of the librarians from our Research Library. She is cataloging a book from 1940, with the title

Le faux intellectual en droit égyptien, and would like to translate the title into English.  After looking at some dictionaries , and talking to one of our students from France, I think this may translate as Fraud in Egyptian Law. If anyone has a suggestion about this, I would be very grateful.

Thank you,

John