Dear Pamela

Ours are listed here, they are very broad….. I hope you are well.

Best

Ruth

Committee for Library Provision in Law

Terms of reference

1. Membership

A Chairman, appointed by Curators of the University Libraries

Two members of the Law Faculty appointed by the Faculty Board

The Research Coordinator of the Faculty of Law

A College Librarian, as nominated by the Conference of College Librarians

The Social Sciences Librarian, ex officio

The Bodleian Law Librarian, ex officio

Up to a maximum of four other Bodleian Law Library staff, including the Academic Services Librarian and the Information Resources Librarian, and the Electronic Resources Librarian, one of whom will serve as Minutes Secretary

The Law Faculty Teaching and Learning Officer

One undergraduate from the Law Faculty

One graduate from the Law Faculty

2. Terms of reference

To provide strategic advice on library provision in the Bodleian Law Library

To consider strategic matters affecting the management, budget and collections of the Bodleian Law Library

To report, as appropriate, to the Curators of the University Libraries, the Social Sciences Divisional COLP and the Law Faculty Board

3. Periods of Office

Periods of appointment for appointed members shall normally not exceed three years or be less than two years; this may be one year for students.

4. Frequency of meetings

The Committee shall normally meet at least once a term usually on Friday in Week 4.

Sub-Committee

The Committee will have the power to establish sub-committees as it may from time to time determine are needed to conduct its business effectively.

Secretarial arrangements

The agenda will be constructed by arrangement between the Chairman of the Committee and the Bodleian Law Librarian. Minutes will be taken by a designated member of the Bodleian Law Library staff.