 Dear friends,
  I would like to share a presentation called Case Study, Plone in the National Library of Congress of Chile  <http://www.netsight.co.uk/blog/plone-and-the-national-library-of-congress-of-chile/> http://www.netsight.co.uk/blog/plone-and-the-national-library-of-congress-of-chile/  where Matt Hamilton, Netsight blog´s technical direct, talks about the implementation and interoperability of PLONE at the Chilean Libray of Congress.
  Then, you could know about digital projects of our library explanied to Mr. Hamilton for Christian Sifaqui, Digital Services' Chief.
   Warm regards from Chile, Claudia
Claudia Cuevas Saavedra
BCN, Biblioteca del Congreso Nacional de Chile
Depto. Producción de Recursos de Información, Sección Desarrollo de Colecciones, Pub. Periódicas
Fono (56-2) 270 1743 / Fax (56-2) 270 1747
http://www.bcn.cl