Robert,
Sorry - no Slovenian text, but some hints for the second part of your
query, which is in fact a bit unspecific.
But first I'd like you to know that the time you are referring to
doesn't know constitutions like we have today in one text declaring
fundamental rights of the individual, arranging the basic institutions
of the state, telling the colours of the flag and the national hymn and
finish with the axiomatic right to pay taxes.
First one of this kind at Habsburg/Austria was the one dating from April
25th, 1848, imposed by the monarch, a little late for your period.

The medieval times do have another concept of constitutions (Verfassung
in German). It mostly is a large number of individual texts
predominantly written in Latin. And no real Magna Carta, sorry.
Just some - sorry again, German - literature to delve into:

Zeumer, Karl
Quellensammlung zur Geschichte der deutschen Reichsverfassung in
Mittelalter und Neuzeit (numerous volumes and editions)
Deutschland compised Habsburg at that time, too. This and the followoing
examples contain texts in different kinds of German and medieval Latin.

Altmann/Bernheim
Ausgewählte Urkunden zur Erläuterung der Verfassungsgeschichte
Deutschlands im Mittelalter
5th ed. 1920

Weinrich, Lorenz
Quellen zur deutschen Verfassungs-, Wirtschafts- und Sozialgeschichte
bis 1250
1977

Weinrich, Lorenz
Quellen zur Verfassungsgeschichte des Römisch-Deutschen Reiches im
Spätmittelalter (1250-1500)
1983

Hofmann, Hanns Hubert
Quellen zum Verfassungsorganismus des Heiligen Römischen Reiches
Deutscher Nation (1495-1815)
1976

Duchhardt, Heinz
Quellen zur Verfassungsentwicklung des Heiligen Römischen Reiches
deutscher Nation (1495-1806)
1983.

Kind regards from Hamburg, Germany, roughly 205 years after the end of
the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation
Andreas